This is how I feel about today.
And I feel still icky.
I can’t lay down without snot collecting on one side of my head making it so I can’t breathe.
I am so stinking hot right now.
This is the worst possible time for me to get sick.
I have less than 2 weeks left of this term.
I can’t do this sick.
I am shivering.
At least I have some magic bar.
That makes it sound like it’s hashbrownies.
I cried when I got C’s in high school.
What is the point of writing on lined paper if your going to write sideways?
Today is good.
I have a fish named Oliver and a snail named Uranus.
I want a dachshund named Taz.
After my last one, I am so excited.
I can’t drive, so I walk everywhere.
I really don’t exercise much besides that.
So, I’m pretty much a couch potato.
And I’m inside.
Winter break should be interesting.
- Tina: oh, I also have this value meal in my freezer. It has dairy, but I only buy it when it's a dollar.
- Me: aren't they always a dollar?
- Tina: no...
- Tina: you have to wear a dress for my birthday.
- Me: do I have to?
- Tina: yes, we're going to a club.
- Me: can't I just wear pants and be your butch lover?
- Tina: hopefully that place will be filled by then.
I understand that when you eat it, it becomes a lot a pieces, but I just can’t do it.
I woke up with my macbook on the ground.