It’s a month old. I’m going to punch someone.
There was a boy sitting next to me in the library before you got there yesterday and he was so cute. He was sitting there watching tv on his mac.
What am I going to do?
Apparently the networks are running slow.
Due to the fact I still have 2 hours until my next class, it was a long hour.
- Niki: Have you been to that place by Thank You Thank You Thank You?
- Me: What's "Thank You Thank You Thank You"?
- Niki: You know, where dad buys chinese food.
- Me: Hahahaha, it's not called Thank You Thank You Thank You. That's just what's on the bags.
The whiskey coke in my hand.
Why is it when I desperately need something to work, it never does?
I think I may have arachnophobia. A spider sped out from behind my bed about 20 minutes ago and instead of doing the rational thing, I started bawling. I don’t think I’ve cried that hard ever. Not even when someone I knew died.
I feel bad for waking my dad up to get rid of it, but I just can’t do it.
It’s getting out of hand.
He gets mad for waking him up, too.
Laura has them =)
- Hotel Reservation - Check
- Tickets Purchased - Check
- Gas Money - Check
- Get Work Off - Check
I AM SO EXCITED THAT EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER AAAHHHHH :DDDDD
I am so ready.
Now, to get unsick.