I’m exhausted today.
- Woke up at 7:30.
- Went to Tommy’s game at 8:15.
- The game didn’t start until 9:45 due to rain.
- He pitched the first 5 innings, and did REALLY well, which he really needed for his confidence. They scored 7 in the first inning, but the could have got out of the inning in about 2 minutes if the team was actually working together.
- The game was quick and ended with a score of 8 to 1, we lost.
- It was a double header, so the second game started at 11:30.
- Lenny, the leagues worst/best umpire was annoying.
- Tommy’s team won the second game 12 to 9.
- We got home at 2.
- I hopped in the shower and went to work at 3.
- I worked until 9:35.
- We went straight to see Iron Man 3. It was really good.
- We got home at 12:45.
- I stayed up until 2 because I couldn’t sleep.
Now, no one is home and I can’t fall asleep for a nap.
Currently watching the Baylor/Texas A&M softball game and procrastinating homework.
Yay, more baseball.
All my little brother seems to do is sit around all day and watch youtube videos about video games. I suggested to him that he get together with a few of his AAA and All-Star friends and play baseball once a week.
I’m hoping this comes through.
I love you, but when I’m not wearing my glasses, you look exactly like Tommy and you always seem to wear the exact same thing as him.
There is an English kid sitting behind me.
He has no idea what is happening and I can’t help but laugh.
Coach: Please give a big hand to all your parents and family for coming to all the games.
Tre: I don't have big hands.
Tonight was great.
Tommy won the game against the Giants, so they go on to the quarter finals, so he’ll play at Alpenrose on Wednesday.
After the game, we came home and ordered pizza. Eric and Jonny came too. And Eric and I played words with friends while sitting across from each other until about 1:30.
It was low key and I enjoyed the time away from writing my papers.
Op, and he got 3 guys out in 10 pitches.
I think this may be his best game.
And Tommy gets another home run.
2 for the season. More than any other kid. Awesome.
Did you just say, “off sides”?
Uh, last I checked, we weren’t playing soccer.
Tommy hit a home run today.
Second of the season on his team and the furthest I’ve ever seen him hit.